Monday 28 June 2010

TEETH!!!!!
















Teeth


About 18 months ago I stumbled across this band and became encapsulated by their raw sounding DIY noise that was so distorted you couldn’t really make it out. What I could make out was that it sounded immense but I couldn’t figure out why. I kept listening to it and talking to people about this band I had heard but couldn’t really describe apart from to say ‘listen to this as if you were at a warehouse party at 4 in the morning’ which at 9am on a Tuesday morning sat at your desk is quite hard to do. I’ve wanted to book this band ever since I first heard them for one of my club nights, FLIC CLUB and the new Deep South series but have always been unsure if both myself, the crowd and the venue would survive the experience.....

Having now heard the bands new music (and a huge thank you to the band for sending me a copy of new single ‘See Spaces’ to be released on Moshi Moshi Singles Club on 16/08/2010) this band have come such a long way in terms of sound and now are not only audible but amazing to listen to. They still haven’t lost any of their raw party sound and have managed to capture it on new tracks that are now more ear- friendly – by this I mean you can actually hear the songs. They are still a very exciting prospect and now releasing music through the excellent Moshi Moshi Singles Club it’s the perfect platform for this band to hit the music industry like a tornado destroying everything in their path.

Track 'See Spaces' is going straight into my dj box as is the awesome remix by Doldy Anol that you can get here courtesy of RCDLBL

Also keep an eye out for more from Teeth at Deathbomb Digital Singles Club from September.


Check out more songs and live dates from the band here http://www.myspace.com/teethdance

Download Teeth – See Spaces MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment