Thursday 19 August 2010

Evryone should be listinening to this!














Evryone
When I write and read blogs I’m pretty sure as most people do they express their feelings about a band or a sound by saying ‘this is the next big thing’, ‘this is going to be massive’, ‘catch it before anyone else’....you get what I mean right? Well I’m about to do this as this is just incredible.

This is definitely one of my favourite new things around at the moment. Evryone is quite unique in terms of music on offer at the present where everyday a new scene is being created which usually has some reference to something ending in ‘-Fi’. I’m not a huge fan of comparisons so I suggest you just listen to Evryone and hear the amazing sounding vocals and keys that if you wanted to could be likened to Wild Beasts in terms of the incredible vocal reach and Cold War Kids for the atmospheric and impactful keys. I am so excited about this new find and I literally have it on repeat which is making my week a lot more enjoyable.

Catch Evryone in Reading, London and Bristol in the coming weeks. Head over to their myspace to find exact dates and to hear three beautifully big sounding tracks in the form of ‘Falmingos’, ‘do you understand’ and ‘most of the time, i’.

I’m off to find or create a new night to book this band for.

No comments:

Post a Comment