Wednesday 9 February 2011

Com Truise



This might just be one of the most exciting things I have found in quite a while. I can't really decide where I think music is going to go in terms of direction over the next six or so months and I'm guessing SXSW and Great Escape might give some indication with some new bands, producers and artists coming through but for now I am more than happy to settle with this.

Not only does Com Truise offer up some incredible remixes for the likes of Neon Indian and Twin Shadow but also produces self made music. I don't feel the need to define or pigeon hole Com Truises music to a genre so have a listen and make your own mind up. All you need to know is that it's very very good.

Listen to Colorvision below and head over to the Soundcloud page to hear more tracks and remixes. Or you can head over to Com's myspace


Colorvision (WIP) by Com Truise

No comments:

Post a Comment