Tuesday 1 February 2011

Letting your Guards down














One of my favourite EP’s of last year came courtesy of ‘guards’(aka Richie Follin). I first heard about them through John Hilcock’s new noise mail out. They gave away their EP through their bandcamp site for free and since then I haven’t looked back. It also contained one of my favourite tracks of the year in the form of ‘Don’t wake the dead’ which I have been playing out in the early parts of sets for the last 6 months. If you don’t own the EP or let alone haven’t heard it, stop what you are doing and go and download it from their bandcamp now! I can’t wait to hear more from the band in the forthcoming year and to see them on 15th February at White Heat in London.

Listen to the 'Don't Wake the Dead' here now.....
GUARDS - Don't Wake The Dead by 3 Syllables Records

No comments:

Post a Comment